Hotel La Pagerie
La Pagerie **** Hotel & Restaurant welcomes you in a cosy and relaxing area.
With your family, your friends or for business, we provide you a large range of services for an unforgettable stay : High-speed Free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel, Restaurant, Meeting Room, 2 Bars, leisure activities and regular animations...
A hotel at the heart of pointe du bout
Perfectly located in the south-west of Martinique, in the most famous seaside resort of the island, La Pagerie Hotel invites you at La Pointe du Bout in the town of Trois-Ilets.
Close to the Marina, the Creole Village and the beaches, it is an ideal and relaxing place open all year long. At this location, you can enjoy the most important touristic attractions such as the casino, the golf, historical and cultural sites, situated all around.
To reach the main city, you just need to get on a sea shuttle which will bring you from Trois Ilets to Fort de France within 20 minutes.
Completely renovated and nestled in a warm Tropical Garden with a swim-up pool bar, La Pagerie reinvents the Tropical Chic Stay in Martinique !
Martinique, Flower Island of the Caribbean
Martinique is a French department situated on the American continent. It is a small part of Europe in the middle of the Caribbean. It is called "The Flower Island" because of the quantity of different flowers we can find there.
The southern part of Martinique is where there are most activities : you will dance in parties in Saint Anne, get tanned on the largest beach of Les Salines.. not to mention the Cane Museum, the must-see Rum Clement distillery in Le François and do some shopping at the Creole Village in Trois Ilets.
Up north, you will discover green and hilly landscapes, where it is possible to escape yourself at the Balata Garden, but also to climb up the Mount Pelée or to walk around the ruins of Saint Pierre. In brief, the north is more authentic and full of surprises.
With a surface area of 30m2 with a 6m2 balcony, the hotel has :
- Classic Rooms (with the view on the Creole Village)
- Comfort Rooms (with a view on the pool and the Tropical Garden)
- Comfort Triple Rooms (with a King Size Bed and a single bed or 3 separated beds In total
The Hotel has 96 rooms with:
- 3 for disabled people
- 64 connecting rooms
- 61 rooms with a kitchennette
Cosy and well equipped rooms
- Soundproofed doors openned with magnetic card
- Desk, coffee table, armchairs
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Private air conditioning
- Flat Screen TV (with international channels and Satellite)
- Welcome Platter with tea and coffee
- Doubled Glazed Patio Door
- High quality bed
- Hair dryer
- Balcony with a table and chairs
- Kitchenette with supplement upon request
- Small pets accepted with extra fee
- Free High Speed Wifi, available in the entire hotel (rooms and common places)
- Business Center : 2 computers, printers, webcams, Internet connexion
- Snooker Table
- Laundry, Luggage Storage
- Transit Area (with shower and WC)
- Wellness area by the pool : Massages and care or skin treatment
By Night, local musiciens are here to go along with you during your dinner or at the Tropical Café twice to three time a week, according the season.
During the daytime, exhibitions of local arts & craft are held in the lobby, but also :
- Welcome cocktail every Monday evening
- Martinican Ballet
- Workshops : soap, cuisine, floral, coconut leaf weaving
« Tropical Café »
Located in the main lobby and overlooking the garden, the Tropical Café is open every day and offers an original cocktails Menu and exceptionnal Rhums. This is also the place where are held most of the animations at the hotel.
« Palm Bar »
Built with palm leaves and situated on the edge of the 220m2 pool, the Palm Bar welcomes you for some nice moments at the swim-up pool bar.
Come and taste the Menu and some exotic cocktails for lunch, below the leaves.
Breakfast & Restaurant
Original Local Cuisine
Inside a modern environnement, the Pitaya Restaurant can welcome up to 100 people.
The refined cuisine is a real invitation to discover creole savours and tastes.
The restaurant is daily openned for breakfast and dinners and can host privates lunchs and dinners.
We offer a meeting room of 36m ² which can accommodate up to 25 people.
It is adjutable and equipped according your needs.
We organize professional and personal lunches and dinners.
Please feel free to contact us for any request at
At La Pagerie, the team is up to its reputation : we are looking after our guests, to ensure you have the best stay possible.
Relaxe yourself during sails in catamaran, excursions in kayak to meet sea turtles, enjoy dolphins in the middle of the Flamingo Bay.
First and training dives are one of the different activities available in various underwater environments.
Around the hotel, benefit from a large range of restaurants, shops, bars...
Please don't hesitate to ask us for any information you may need or any activities to book.
Your hotel at the heart of "La pointe du bout" !
Enjoy our special offers
OFFRE BASSE SAISON 2018
Profitez d’une remise sur votre séjour packagé incluant la chambre et le petit-déjeuner !
- Le départ tardif *
- Votre cocktail d'arrivée
(*) Départ tardif : horaire à définir sur place sous réserve de disponibilité.
Conditions de réservations et d'annulation :
> Précisez CODE PROMO « BS2018 »
- Offre valable sur le tarif en vigueur en basse saison pour un séjour du 15/06 au 30/09/18 avec chambre et petit-déjeuner (excepté du 13/07 au 22/07 et du 31/07 au 19/08/18)
- Non cumulable avec toute autre promotion en cours
- Non annulable, non remboursable, non modifiable
- Acompte de 30% à la réservation + CB de garantie / Paiement du solde à l'arrivée
- Late check out valable sous réserve de disponibilité le jour du départ et jusque 15h
Pour réserver votre séjour, contactez-nous :
- Sur place
- Par email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Par téléphone au 0596 66 05 30
- Sur le site officiel
Information & Reservations
Hotel La Pagerie
Rue du chacha, la pointe du bout, Les Trois-Îlets - 97229, Martinique
Our online booking system allows you to check availability and prices of our rooms, to make a reservation or cancel a reservation.
For inquiries regarding our services, seminars or hire the meeting room, we suggest you contact our sales department by calling the hotel or filling the contact form below.
Thank you for your interest in our hotel La Pagerie in Martinique.